Well, it’s been a mix this last week or so, but I got through.
(Because, you see, I’ve got a 100% success rate of getting through increments of several days….and so do you!)
Here are some big things:
– Broken appliances were fixed!
– Personal computer was upgraded to Windows 10!
– Connections were made between seemingly unrelated doxas!
And most important of all…
-Barring that one creepy hang-up call I received on Thursday afternoon, I had a quiet and blissfully uneventful weekend.
And here are some little things:
– My new ankle bracelet broke for the third time this week. Either I don’t know how to make an ankle bracelet properly, or…I dunno, I really don’t know how to make an ankle bracelet properly.
-School is getting ready to start up again. Where did my lovely summer go?
– I perfected my barbecue sauce recipe. 🙂